Keep the kitchen and bathroom sinks clean and tidy. This is a part of the house that gets a lot of daily use and has a tendency to get dirty. Everyday usage of kitchen and bathroom for different kind of things like washing the dishes in the kitchen or washing the teeth in the bathroom causes nasty smell and in worst cases blocked drain. If the blocked drain happens to you, it will cause the flood and the awful smell, and you will have to resolve this problem right away. It’s not so hard to clear a blocked drain.
How to Unblock a Drain
A different kind of products can help you to unblock your drain as quickly as possible:
1. Natural Drain Cleaners
Before using hard chemicals, try to clear your blocked drain with natural components
• Put at least 1 cup of baking soda down the blocked drain, and be sure that the powder makes its way down in the drain.
• Put 2 cups of hot water in and wait a few minutes.
• Then goes one more cup of baking soda in followed with one cup of white vinegar.
• Now, you plug the drain, and you will notice some bubbles and noise from the drain. That is what should happen.
• When the bubbles disappear put more 2 cups of boiled water.
2. Chemical Drain Cleaners
For keeping your drain clean, there are many products that can help you, something like Domestos Sink – Pipe Unblocker. When you put it in the drain that is blocked, these chemical cleaner works for you and dissolve the problem that caused the blockage. Now when you have unblocked your drain, water can flow easily and you don’t have any stoppage.
You must follow the instructions when you plan on using these heavy-duty cleaning chemicals, and the type used will depend on the kinds of blocked drains, because of your health and safety.
How to Eliminate Odours
When the drain becomes blocked something usually is stuck in the pipes, and most often it is some massive object. These objects than decay and release bacteria and then comes nasty smells.
Everyday cleaning of bathroom sink and kitchen is a way to keep you free from unwanted debris. If you want to keep your house away from any grime and bad small you should use a homemade substance, something like baking soda and vinegar.
If you manage your waste properly, you will also stay away from bad smells and blocked drains.
• If you have in the kitchen any kind of cooking oil and food waste and any other garbage you should use a trash bin instead of the sink.
• To stop a blockage from hair and other proteins in the bathroom, consider using a plughole filter.
1. Observe what you throw down the plughole.
2. For excellent results, you can use things explicitly designed for the task like Domestos Sink & Pipe Unblocker
3. You have to look always for the safety instructions on the product.